1. Introduction: The Sufis, Piety based on Love for God
2. Living Kindness: Hazrat Rabia Basri’s Teachings on Compassion for All Creatures
3. Mother’s Blessings: The Humility and Kindness of Hazrat Bayazid Bastami
4. Unwavering Love and Courage: The Story of Hazrat Hallaj
5. The Mysterious Mystic: Shams Tabrizi
6. When the Two Oceans Met: Mevlana Rumi
7. On the Evil of Slander: Sheikh Junaid
8. Story of the Sinner on Judgement Day: Farid-ud-Din Attar
About the book: Sufi Stories of Wisdom, Calm and Wondrous Mystique
Discover the wisdom and devotion of the Sufi mystics in this captivating hagiography. Through a skillful weaving of anecdotes from tradition and history, this book of Sufi Stories brings to life some of the most revered figures in Sufism.
From their emphasis on love for God to their unwavering commitment to Salah, the Sufis were true embodiments of devotion. But their message went beyond fear and obligation – it was one of positivity, hope, and love. Through their stories, we are reminded of the infinite love of God and the contentment that comes from a life of piety.
With each Sufi story in this book, I hope to spark a sense of wonder that awakens the reader’s heart and mind to the transformative power of this rich tradition. My hope is that these Sufi Stories will offer a guiding light for all of us towards greater spiritual understanding.
“By reading this book on Sufi Stories, you can learn some really important stuff about being a decent human being. These stories have cool characters and situations that show you how to be kind, understanding, and chill. And the best part is, you won’t be bored out of your mind while learning these valuable life lessons!”
“Sufi Stories book offers inspiration beyond the realm of superheroes and rock stars, featuring men and women who embodied great human values.”
I have shared my personal spiritual journey detail here: Journeying with Sufi Writers: My Path to Rediscovering Faith
Another very extensively researched book, “The Lamps that Illuminated the World: Mystical Journeys of 3 Great Sufi Masters,” came out of my deep desire to uncover the hidden jewels of the Sufi world, and document their experiences in the spiritual realms.